OEM Isuzu Axiom Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Isuzu Axiom rims.
- If the Stock Axiom wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Isuzu Axiom rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Isuzu Axiom wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Isuzu Axiom Rims and Wheels
The Isuzu Axiom was a short lived five door SUV that began production in 2002. The Axiom was very similar to the Rodeo in every aspect except the radical outer shell redesign, and was even powered by the same 3.5L V6 engine until 2004 when the engine became fuel injected, adding 20 extra horsepower; both engines were coupled with a four speed automatic transmission. With a front engine, rear wheel drive layout the Axiom was also available with four wheel drive. In 2004 the Axiom was discontinued making it the last Japanese made Isuzu sold in America.
Three different rims were available on the Axiom, two 17" alloy wheels with 9 spokes finished in silver or chrome and an 18" alloy rim with 5 spokes and chrome finish.
Can't help your heart's hankering for these rims? Well you are well on your way to having them! Hone in on the Original Rims you need by finding your vehicle year in the links above, choosing the wheel picture that matches your rim, and buy instantly online! If you are unsure about which wheels you need, or would prefer ordering over the phone are toll free number is accessible Monday through Friday 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific Standard time. Thanks for stopping by!