OEM Isuzu I-290 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used Isuzu Rims.
- Whether the Stock I-290 Wheels you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined is displayed to the right of each picture.
- We provide the details needed for you to match your Factory Isuzu I-290 Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any more questions about the original Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Isuzu I-290 Rims and Wheels
The i-290 was one of four pickup trucks that were part of Isuzu's i-Series, presumably named i to denote Isuzu since the truck was actually a badge engineered GMC Canyon/Chevy Colorado. The i-290 was introduced in 2007 to replace the smaller engined i-280 that was sold the year previously as the first i-series truck. The i-290 was equipped with a 2.9L straight four cylinder engine that inspired the number aspect of its name. The i-series was discontinued in 2008 due to the astoundingly low sales.
Wheels on the i-280 were all alloy and included three 15" alloy rims with 5 spokes finished in silver, silver with machined accents, or chrome. There were also two 18" alloy wheels with six double spokes and finished in silver or hyper silver.
You could be the lucky owner of these lovely factory original rims if you have been listless whilst laboriously looking for these factory original rims. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online or call us at our toll free number and we will be pleased to help you find and order the used factory original rim you need. Thanks for stopping by!