OEM Isuzu Rodeo Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of OEM Isuzu Rodeo Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Isuzu Rodeo Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Rodeo Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Isuzu Rodeo Rims and Wheels
The Isuzu Rodeo is a long wheelbase rendition of the Japanese Isuzu Amigo and has been called a variety of other names as well including the Isuzu MU, the Honda Jazz, The Opel Frontera Sport, the Vauxhall Frontera Sport, and the Holden Frontera Sport that became available in the US in 1989. Although the Rodeo was available with a 2.2L straight four cylinder engine this was generally eschewed for the more appropriately powered V6 engine that had a 3.2L displacement. In 2004 the Rodeo was discontinued to make room for the Ascender.
Wheels for the Rodeo include 15" and 16" steel and alloy rims along with one 18" alloy wheel with chrome finish and 5 spokes, the only other chrome finished rim was a 16" alloy wheel with 12 spokes. The remaining rims had machined or painted finishes with 6, 7, 9, 10, or 12 spoke patterns.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? Ordering instantly is easy, simply choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still confused about what you need or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!