OEM Kia Optima Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- All Wheels are Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Kia Optima Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Kia Optima Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- All the details for you to match your original Optima Rims to the part number you we have displayed next to every picture.
- If you are still unsure of the exact stock rim you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone please don't hesistate to call us toll free at (800) 896-7467
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Kia Optima Rims and Wheels
The Kia Optima was began production in 2000 and has been known around the world as both the Optima as well as the Magentis in certain markets such as Europe and Canada. The first generation Optima was actually only a rebadged Hyundai Sonata. The second generation began in 2005 and was built on Kia's global platform MG that continues to house the car today and is still closely related to the corresponding year Sonata's. Equipped with straight four cylinder engines (both petrol and diesel), the Optima also had an available option for a V6 engine during its second generation; for the third generation the power upgrade was available in the form of a straight four cylinder turbo diesel engine or a regular straight four turbo engine. Automatic and manual transmissions were available for all three generations. The Optima has recently released a hybrid version in 2011 that boasts of both higher sales and superior performance than almost all other hybrids (the Prius is the only hybrid with higher sales). Both the Hybrid and the regular Optima continue to successfully produce its third generation today.
Wheels on the Optima range from 14" to 18" and include both steel and alloy formed wheels, albeit the steel rims only numbered three; a 14" black finished steel wheel with 10 holes (the only 14" wheel available); a 15" steel rim with 12 holes and black finish; and a 16" steel wheel with painted finish and 13 holes. The remaining alloy rims were mostly finished in silver with 5 or 10 spokes, other finishes included machined and machined with black pockets.
Interested in purchasing these used OEM rims? Ordering instantly online is easy, just choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unclear of the specifics about your rim or would prefer ordering over the phone do not hesitate to call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you any way we are able. Have a great day!