OEM Kia Soul Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about us, please view our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- Although all wheels have been used since they are original equipment, every wheel has been refinished and appears in like new condition, guaranteed!
- Find links to pictures of all OEM Kia Soul wheels below, just find the model year of your car below.
- Every picture will specify the material it is made out of (i.e. Aluminum Alloy or Steel) and its finish (i.e. Chrome, Silver Paint, polished, or machined).
- We display the details needed for you to match your factory Kia Soul Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Used Soul Rims call us toll free for sales
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Kia Soul Rims and Wheels
The Kia Soul was first imported into the U.S. for the 2010 model year, actually beginning production for Asian markets in 2008 and arriving there first despite being conceived at Kia's California design studio. A compact multi purpose vehicle, the Soul is a five door hatchback with very unique styling that has won several awards such as the "red dot design award" for 2009 and Time Magazine's "most exciting cars of 2010". On top of the stylish design, the Soul has won many awards for automotive excellency and value retention by Kelley's Blue Book, Autoweek Magazine, Popular Mechanics, Cars.com, and a number of other prominent judgers. The Soul has front wheel drive like most in its class and is equipped with the option of a regular or diesel straight four cylinder engine with the option for automatic or manual transmissions. The Soul continues to produce its first generation with much public success with no plans for discontinuing it anytime soon.
Rims on the Soul include two steel rims that are both 15" with painted finish and had 12 or 15 spokes. There was one 16" alloy wheel with 10 spokes finished in silver. The remaining rims were 18" alloy wheels with 5 or 10 spokes, finished in silver, white, black, or machined.
If these are the used factory wheels your heart has a hankering for then hesitate no longer! Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory rims, and order instantly online. If you are still hindered from having these factory original rims, then call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!