OEM Kia Spectra Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Information about our operations can be found in this short 1 minute video underneath the year links.
- Every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it for a hassle free experience.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Kia Spectra wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Kia Spectra Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Kia Spectra Rims and Wheels
The Kia Spectra holds an odd place in Kia's lineup and functions more as a place holder and nameplate between the years that the Sephia ended and the Forte began. As such the Spectra was manufactured in two generations; the first ran from 2001 until 2004 and was actually a rebranded Kia Sephia and the second was manufactured from 2003 until 2009 and was actually a rebranded Forte (which is more commonly known throughout the world as the Cerato). The Spectra was exclusively a four door sedan until 2006 when the five door hatchback version became available, these smaller cars were equipped only with straight four cylinder engines. The Spectra ended when the name was replaced with the Forte, that still is in production today.
Wheels on the Spectra range from 14" to 16" and include only three steel rims, two 15" and one 14" all with painted finish. The alloy rims included only two 16" wheels, both finished in silver that had either 5 or 8 spokes. the remaining 14" and 15" alloy rims were all finished in silver with 5-10 spokes except for a single 14" alloy rim with machined finish and 7 spokes.
These used factory wheels could be yours in a matter of minutes, if you would like to purchase them. Doing so is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our unparalleled customer service. Thank you so much for stopping by and have an excellent day!