OEM Oldsmobile 88 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel will be structurally and superficially perfect when it arrives at your door, unless we have specifically stipulate otherwise.
- To find pictures of your used 88 wheel, click on the model year of your Oldsmobile in the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Conveniently displayed next to every picture are the factory specifications written out to help you find your exact rim.
- If you have any questions about the stock Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Oldsmobile 88 Rims and Wheels
Although production of the original Oldsmobile 88 began in 1949, the ninth generation that began in 1986 is the earliest stock we carry; this 88 was generally badged as the Eighty-Eight after 1990. A four door sedan, the Eighty Eight was built on General Motor's H-body platform that also housed the Buick LeSabre and Lucerne. With front wheel drive the eighty eight is generally considered a sport sedan and is powered by a line of optionally supercharged 3.8L V6 engines mated to a four speed automatic transmissions. Although the ninth generation offered a two door coupe variant, this was dropped from the tenth generation that was exclusively a four door sedan. In 1999 the Eighty-Eight was discontinued after half a decade of continuous production.
Wheels on the Eighty-Eight included mostly 15" and 16" alloy rims with machined, silver, chrome, or painted finishes and spoke patterns that included 40, 24, 8, 30, and 5 spokes. There were two 15" steel rims with painted finishes and 20 or 16 spokes. There was a single 14" steel wheel with 14 spokes and painted finish.
Interested in buying these used factory wheels? Well then you are on the perfect webpage and should read this upcoming sentence about how to order them. Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your wheels, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure of the rims you are looking for or would prefer to order over the phone call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be delighted to help you out. Thanks for stopping by!