OEM Oldsmobile 98 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel will be structurally and superficially perfect when it arrives at your door, unless we have specifically stipulate otherwise.
- To find pictures of your used wheel, click on the model year of your Oldsmobile in the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Oldsmobile 98 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your OEM Oldsmobile 98 wheels exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the stock Ninenty-Eight Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Oldsmobile 98 Rims and Wheels
Technically a classic car with production starting in 1940, the Oldsmobile 98 rims we carry only include eleventh generation rims due to the sporadic nature of the availability of used parts. The Eleventh generation began in 1991 as a luxury four door sedan. Built on General Motor's C platform that also produced other full size Cadillac and Buick models such as the DeVille and Park Avenue. Powered by a 3.8L V6 engine, the only engine upgrade was a supercharged version of the same size; both were paired with a four speed automatic transmission. After 56 years of production the Oldsmobile 98 was discontinued in 1996.
Rims on the 98 were mostly comprised of 15" and 16" alloy rims that had machined, silver, chrome, and painted finishes. There were two 15" steel rims with painted finishes and 20 or 16 spokes. There was a single 14" steel wheel with 14 spokes and painted finish.
Are you interested in owning factory original 98 rims? Order now, it's so easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online or by telephone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have any other questions about your wheels and rims please don't hesitate to call and we will be happy to offer our superb customer service. Here at OriginalWheels.com we strive to make your Factory original Rim buying experience as easy and convenient as possible and hope that you enjoyed your OEM wheel experience with us. Thanks for visiting us!