OEM Oldsmobile Cutlass Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For your conveinence and satisfaction every wheel is Guaranteed to arrive in Flawless condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory Oldsmobile Cutlass Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your original Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Oldsmobile Cutlass Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Oldsmobile Cutlass Rims and Wheels
Although Oldsmobile has utilized the Cutlass name on a variety of vehicles since the 1960s and even established a sub marque called Cutlass that distinguished a variety of vehicles as the highest trim available in their series, the Cutlass name was revived in 1997 to become a rebadged Chevy Malibu to replace the Oldsmobile Ciera (that was available under the Cutlass submarque). The Cutlass, like the Malibu, was a four door sedan built on General Motor's N platform that also housed Pontiac's Grand Am. With front wheel drive, the Cutlass was powered by a 3.1L V6 liter that was mated to a four speed automatic transmission. A somewhat unextraordinary model the Cutlass was more of a place holder until production of the new Alero began after the Ciera had been discontinued. In 1999 Cutlass production ended.
Wheels for the Cutlass included 15" and 16" rims along with a single 14" steel rim with painted finish and 18 holes. 15" alloy rims had machined finish or machined with gold or grey accents and had various spoke patterns. 16" alloy rims had silver or machined finish with five or 10 spokes. All steel rims had painted finish and 15, 18, or 20 spokes.
Are these the wheels you have been looking everywhere for? Well look no further, ordering with us is easy! Just pick the year of your vehicle in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have more questions about your wheels please don't hesitate to call and we will be pleased to offer whatever help we can customer service. Thanks for stopping by!