OEM Oldsmobile Regency Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- In Immaculate condition every wheel will appear, we guarantee it so you don't have to fear!
- To find pictures of the Factory Oldsmobile Regency Rims, click the year links below.
- Whether the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to the pictures of each wheel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Oldsmobile Regency Wheels you are looking for, please call our Toll Free number for one of our representatives to assist you.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Oldsmobile Regency Rims and Wheels
The Regency is a derivative of the tenth generation Oldsmobile Eighty Eight that was made of about half Eighty Eight parts and half Ninety Eight (that had recently been discontinued) an jam packed with luxury features. A four door sedan the Regency was equipped with a V6 mated to an automatic transmission. Some features on the Regency included dual zone automatic climate control and 6 way power seats as well as automatic dimming mirrors that not even Cadillac offered standard, although Oldsmobile has a long tradition of giving trim levels their own nomenclature, which in the case of the Regency (that was extremely similar to the Eighty-Eight and LSS that it was produced along side with) might have been the situation. In 1996 the Regency ended production although the Eighty-Eight's tenth generation continued production until 1999.
Wheels on the Regency are mostly comprised of 15" alloy rims with machined, silver, or colored painted wheels and had spoke patterns that included 12, 30, 40, and diamond patterns. There was only one 14" rim offered and was a steel rim with 14 spokes with painted finish, the only other steel rims were 15", also with painted finish and 20 or 16 holes. There were a few 16" alloy options with silver, chrome and machined finishes.
Have you been pining over these wheels and wish you had them as soon as possible? Well you are in luck, ordering is simple! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your stock original rims, and buy instantly online. Still confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will offer you our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!