OEM Pontiac G5 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- By watching this short 1 minute video at the bottom of the page you can learn about all we do here.
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we have stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Pontiac G5 Rims.
- If you are unsure as to whether the Stock G5 Wheels in the picture you are looking at are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, the details needed for you to match your Factory Pontiac G5 Rims exactly to what you need are displayed to the right.
- If you have any questions about the Factory original Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Pontiac G5 Rims and Wheels
Manufactured by general Motors, Pontiac's G5 car is identifiable by several different nomenclatures other than the G5 such as the Pontiac Pursuit and more notably Chevrolet's Cobalt. Model years specific to the G5 began in 2007. A two door coupe, the G5 was powered by a straight four cylinder engine that was either 2.2L or 2.4L with either a five speed manual or four speed automatic transmission. Part of the compact class, the G5 had front wheel drive and was built on General Motors' Delta platform. The G5 was phased out due to the dissolution of the Pontiac brand and its last production year was in 2009.
OEM Pontiac G5 Rims include only two steel rims which were 15" and 16" in diameter. Alloy rims include several 16" rims with machined, chrome, and machined with silver accent finish and 5 or 6 twin spokes. There were also 18" and 17" alloy Pontiac G5 rims with chrome, silver, or polished finishes and 5 spokes.
Interested in including these wheels in your own inventory? Invest immediately, it's easy! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for including us in your wheel experience!