OEM Volvo 40 Series Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Learn more about these used factory original rims in this short 1 minute video.
- Conveniently access pictures of the OEM Volvo 40 Series Wheels by clicking the year links below.
- To the right of each picture we display the details needed for you to match your used Volvo 40 Series Rims perfectly.
- If you have any questions about the stock Volvo 40 Series Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Volvo 40 Series Rims and Wheels
The 40 Series began its production in 1995 and was named such because of its relative platform size (the 40 in the name) and given an 'S' to designate that it was a four door sedan, or a 'V' for the V40 to designate the versatility of the five door station wagon body style. Originally only equipped with engines that had straight four cylinder combustion engines, Volvo offered turbocharged or diesel options of these for some performance option upgrade. The second generation, which began midway through 2004, was dramatically different from the first generation. Built on the new P1 platform, the 40 Series was not only nominated for the "world car of the year", but won the "Canadian Car of the Year best new sport compact as well as the South African car of the year. This new generation was equipped with Volvo's signature straight five cylinder engine and was available in manual and semi automatic 5 and 6 speed transmissions. The five door station wagon variant of the 40 Serie's second generation was was called the V50. The discontinuation of the S40/V50 happened in 2012.
With a range of diameters from 15" to 18" on the 40 Serie's alloy wheel options. Only three steel wheels were offered; a 14" steel rim, a 15" steel wheel, and a 16" steel rim, all with painted finishes. The majority of the alloy rims were finished in silver, or hyper silver with a 15", 16" and 17" available in chrome, and even a 17" alloy rim with machined finish.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? Well look no further because this is the perfect place to acquire them! Ordering is simple, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. If you are still confused about which rims you need feel free to call and we will provide all the help you need. Come again soon!