OEM Volvo 50 Series Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- This 1 minute video will tell you about our used factory original rims and our dedication to your satisfaction.
- In Immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, a better situation you couldn't contrive..
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Used Volvo 50 Series Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Volvo 50 Series Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock 50 Series Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Volvo 50 Series Rims and Wheels
The 50 Series was a second generation station wagon variant of Volvo's 40 Series sedan. The 'V' was appropriated to the five door station wagon because of the versatile nature of the body style. Beginning production in 2004, the 50 Series was built on the then brand new P1 platform and equipped with Volvo's signature straight five cylinder engine as well as manual and semi automatic 5 and 6 speed transmissions. The discontinuation of the 50 Series happened in 2012.
Diameters range from 15" to 18" on the 50 Series alloy wheel options. Only three steel wheels are offered; a 14" steel rim, a 15" steel wheel, and a 16" steel rim, all with painted finishes. The majority of the alloy rims are finished in silver, or hyper silver, although there are a few chrome and machined options as well.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? It is your lucky day because of this one instance of reading the following sentence. Ordering is easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you would prefer ordering over the phone or are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!