OEM Volvo 740 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- With every wheel Guaranteed to arrive in Immaculate condition, you don't have to stress about getting a quality OEM wheel when ordering with us.
- The year links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Volvo 740 Rims.
- Every picture will specify if the Used Volvo 740 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined to make your search for the right stock original rim you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Volvo 740 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Volvo 740 Rims and Wheels
The Volvo 740 began as the second model of the 700 series that was created to replace the 200 series, which actually ended up lasting a year longer than the 700 series. Beginning production in 1984, just two years after the 760's debut in 1982, the 740 was available to the U.S. in 1985 and had six different trim levels: the 740, 740GL, 740 GLE, 740 SE, 740GLT and 740 Turbo as well as being sold sometimes with the nomenclature 744 or 745 with the last number changing to designate the four door sedan and the five door estate wagon. The 740 was available with not only turbo and regular straight four cylinder engines but also featured a turbo straight six cylinder diesel engine with a 2.4L displacement. The 740 was the last survivor of the 700 series and was discontinued in 1992.
740 series rims included alloy and steel wheels that came as 14" and 15" and one 16" alloy rim finished in silver with 5 spokes. Only one of the three 14" wheels were alloy and had a silver finish with 10 spokes while the steel 14" rims had painted finish and 5 or 10 spokes. Two 15" wheels were steel with painted finish and 15 spokes, while the 15" alloy wheels were finished either in silver or machined and had 5, 10, or 20 spokes.
Constantly contemplating buying these rims? Carry out your craving by ordering now! Its easy, just pick your vehicle year in the links above, find your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Continually confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!