OEM BMW 318i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- The links below lead to pictures of each year of Factory Original BMW 318i Wheels.
- All pictures specify if the BMW Wheels are made of Aluminum Alloy or Steel and if the finish is Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Also displayed are the details needed for you to match your Stock BMW 318i Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If there are any questions you have about the OEM BMW 318i Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look for the writing on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 318i Wheels and Rims
The 3 Series is one of BMW’s most popular vehicle models. Since it’s beginning is has gone through many generations with constant updates to its body as well as the technology offered. Although it was only produced between 1984 and 1999 the 318i offered consumers an excellent luxury vehicle. This version has been retired for now but the 3-series continues on through many other models.
This vehicle actually existed during a change in the way luxury car manufacturers offered their vehicles. During the first years there was only a limited number of OEM BMW 318i rims offered, three to be exact. There were two 14” alloy wheels and a 14” steel wheel. For the 80’s this was very common, most cars did not offer many options. Throughout it’s years of production however more and more styles of factory BMW 318i wheels. By 1994 the number of alloy wheels offered had more than doubled and the stock size for the wheels had gone from 14” to 15” along with the growing trend for larger rim on high-end cars. In its final year of production there were over 30 different factory original BMW 318i rims offered for the vehicle ranging from a 15” wheel to a 17” in a large variety of spoke configurations.
Because these rims are no longer offered by the dealership it’s virtually impossible to find them brand new. That’s where we come in! Although our factory BMW 318i rims are not brand new they are refinished to look just like new and guaranteed to be straight and ready to go right onto your vehicle. When you’re ready to place your order for your OEM BMW 318i rims just place your order online or give us a call and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.