OEM BMW 323i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All rims are guaranteed to be in immaculate condition when they arrive on your door step unless otherwise stated.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of all year models of Factory Original BMW 323i Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the BMW Wheels are Aluminum Alloy or Steel, and if they're Chrome, Silver Painted or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to find the exact Stock BMW 323i Wheel that you need.
- To inquire about the Original BMW 323i Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your rim size, just take a look at the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 323i Rims and Wheels
The BMW 3-series included a range of compact executive vehicles. The 323i is not the most powerful of the line but it should not be overlooked because it still packs a punch. These vehicles are favorites among luxury car owners and when it comes to rim options BMW delivers with this car.
Even the early years offered a large range of factory BMW 323i rims ranging from 15” to 17” and came in a huge array of styles. Most of them were finished in the standard silver color however some were offered in the machined and polished finishes. In 2000 a few new options were offered which included the first 18” wheel available for the vehicle, however production of this model paused until 2006 when it resumed again.
In the later years of production a large number of OEM BMW 323i wheels were offered ranging now from 16” to 19” in many spoke patterns and finish variations. A large number of wheels were also produced specifically the be used in the staggered configuration on the RWD cars.
If you’re looking for stock BMW 323i rims then you have likely found the place you need. Our online wheel store provides all the information you need to identify the rim you are looking for. We make it as easy as possible to order online or over the phone.