OEM BMW 330i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition so you deal with no imposition.
- The links below lead to pictures of every Used BMW 330i Rim .
- All pictures will specify if the Factory BMW 330i Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM BMW Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 330i Rims and Wheels
The BMW 330i was the American version of BMW's fourth generation 3 series designated the E46 by BMW when it began production in 1998 (although the americanized 330i did not reach the U.S. until 2001). The 330i was available in several body styles, that were comprised by a 5 door touring wagon, a two door convertible, a two door coupe, and a four door sedan that were all equipped with the same inline 6 gasoline engine. The numbers 330 in the name were designated to this car because it is part of the 3 series ( which is determined by size, expense, and the like) with a 3.0 L engine and the "i" represents the fact that this car uses fuel injection as opposed to carburetors, which have been fazed out since the early 90s. In 2006 the 330i ended it production to be replaced by the E90 (the 335i in America) which is the fifth generation in the very successful 3 series which continues to produce its sixth generation (the F30).
The wheels available on the 330i were exclusively alloy rims that range from 16" to 18" in diameter. All of the rims were finished in the notorious BMW silver paint except for two alloy rims finished in hyper silver, an 18" rim with 14 spokes and a 16" wheel with 10 holes, along with a 16" alloy wheel finished in chrome with 15 spokes. The remaining wheels had spoke patterns with 7, 14, 5, 10, or 15 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these Factory Original rims? Well you are in luck because this is the perfect website to be on! To order the stock rims you need just pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your used factory original rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467. If you are still unsure as to what you need please feel free to call and we will help you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!