OEM BMW 528i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that all OEM BMW 528i wheels will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stipulated.
- Below are links that will lead to all pictures of Factory BMW 528i Rims.
- All pictures of the BMW Wheels will specify whether the rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your BMW 528i Rims exactly to what you need are conveniently noted next to every picture.
- If you have any questions about the factory original BMW Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 528i Rims and Wheels
The BMW 528i was an American version of BMW's 5 series that has been through three of the seven "periods". It has been through the period designated E12, E39, and late in the E60/61. The 528i was a four door sedan equipped with an inline 6 Diesel fuel injected engine. The numbers 528 in the name were designated to this car because it is part of the 5 series ( which is determined by size, expense, etc.) with a 2.8L engine with the "i" to designate fuel injection. The 528i was last seen in 2010 but will very likely make a reappearance sometime in the undetermined future.
Wheels on the 528i span a huge variety of sizes and spoke stylings, however for the most part all finishes were silver except a handful of rims that included a 14" steel rim that had a painted finish, a 15" alloy wheel with five spokes that is chrome finished, a 16" 10 spoke alloy rim machined finished with a silver edge, and a 19" alloy wheel with polished finish and 15 spokes. The remaining wheels (of which there were around twenty-five) were all alloy (except for a 15" steel rim with 20 holes) and ranged from 14" to 19" accompanied by spoke patterns that ranged from 5 to 20 spokes.
Interested in purchasing these used factory original rims? Well you need not look any further because you can order them here and now! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467. We hope your used factory wheel buying experience has been enjoyable. Thanks for stopping by!