OEM BMW 640i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition, we do all we can to ensure a hassle-free wheel buying experience.
- Looking for pictures of these Factory BMW 640i Rims? You can find all pictures in the links below.
- Next to these pictures will specify if the Used BMW 640i Wheels are made of steel or alluminum alloy and whether the rim is finished in Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM 640i Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 640i Rims and Wheels
BMW's 640i is part of the german designated "F" series that has recently replaced the E series when it ran out of numbers at 99; the majority of BMW's cars have been built on the E series and its successor the F series. The 640i functions under the 6 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and is under the F12 and F13 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from, it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen was its auspicious alphabetical placement) codes. The 640is have a 3.0L fuel injected (as designated by the "i" in the name) straight six engine, but there is also a 640d available with a 3.0L twin scroll turbocharged diesel and straight six cylinder engine. The 640i has only just debuted in 2011 and sold in America for the 2012 year and is available currently with all wheel drive (named the 640ix, the x signifying the all wheel drive) and is both a coupe and a convertible.
Wheels available on the 640i range from 18" to 21" and are mostly finished in the classic BMW silver with spoke stylings varying from 5 spokes to 10 split spokes. The wheels without silver finish included a 20" and 21" chrome alloy rim with 5 spokes, a 20" and 21" grey alloy wheel with 10 split spokes, a machined alloy rim with 19" diameter and 5 split spokes, a 20" 7 double spoked alloy wheel with a hyper silver finish, and an alloy rim finished in midnight chrome, 21" and 5 spokes.
With guaranteed quality rims and competitive pricing you can fulfill all your Used factory original wheel needs. Choose your vehicle in the links above, pick your vehicle year, find your original BMW rims, and order instantly online or call us to purchase your factory original BMW wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. Thanks for visiting!