OEM BMW 735i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated--guaranteed!
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory BMW 735i Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the BMW Wheels or Stock 735i Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used BMW 735i Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM 735i wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 735i Rims and Wheels
The BMW 735i was part of BMW's 7 series designated the E23 by BMW when it began production in 1977 (although the 735i itself did not begin production until 1979 and did not reach the U.S. until 1985). The 735i was available as a four door sedan equipped with an inline 6 engine. The numbers 735i in the name were assigned to this car because it is part of the 7 series ( which is determined by size, expense, and the like) with a 3.43L engine which they rounded up to 35 for the name and the "i" representing a fuel injected engine instead of a carburetor (although carburetors have been phased out since the 90s BMW continues to denote fuel injection in its cars names). The 735i ended sales in North America in 1987.
The 735i offered a total of seven stock rims in America. There were two 14" rims; a silver finished alloy wheel with 18 holes and a steel rim with painted finish and 14 holes; three 15" wheels, two alloy rims with silver finish and either 20 holes or diamond spoke pattern and a steel wheel with painted finish and 20 holes; and two metrically manufactured wheels with a 390mm diameter, with painted or silver finishes and 20 or 19 holes, respectively.
Interested in purchasing these Used Factory Original rims? Then you are on the right track because ordering these OEM alloy wheels is just a few clicks away. To order the stock rims you want just pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your factory BMW rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free at (800) 896-7467. If you are still unsure as to what you need please feel free to call and we will help you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!