OEM BMW 760i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee all Used BMW 760i Wheels will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of these Factory BMW 760i Rims.
- All pictures specify whether the stock BMW Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- To match your Factory Original BMW 760i Rims to exactly what you need the details are convienently displayed.
- If you have any questions about the factory Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 760i. Rims and Wheels
BMW's 760i is part of the german designated E, and now F, series which the majority of BMW's cars have been built on. The 760i functions under the 7 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and is under the E66/E65, and F01 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from; it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen was its auspicious alphabetical placement) codes. The 760i is offered with basically the same 6.0L V12 petrol engine, the newer model has a slightly smaller 5.97L displacement and almost an entire second faster (at 4.7) going from 1-100 Km/h. The 760i is a four door sedan and, in America, is currently only available with a long wheel base (making it technically the 760Li).
Wheels on the 760i, for the most part, are limited to silver finished alloy rims with diameters ranging form 18" to 21" and styles with 5 to 28 spokes. Wheels that fell outside of this category include two chrome alloy rims 20" and 21" with 14 and 5 spokes, respectively; a 19" alloy wheel with 10 spokes and a machined finish; a 20" alloy rim finished in hyper silver with 7 double spokes; and a 21" grey rim with 10 double spokes.
Are these the used factory original wheels you need? Well you are in luck, ordering is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. Still confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will offer you our superlative customer service. Have a great day!