OEM BMW 840i Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All used BMW 840i rims will arrive in immaculate condition, guaranteed, unless stipulated otherwise.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of all models of Used BMW 840i Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the BMW Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your Factory BMW 840i rims exactly to what you need are displayed next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the Original 840i Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW 840i Rims and Wheels
BMW's 840i is part of the german designated E series which the majority of BMW's cars have been built on. The 840i functions under the 8 series, which is determined by size, expense, and the like, and is under the E31 (along with all of its 8 series comrades) development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from; it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen to replace the E series when it hit 99 was its auspicious alphabetical placement) codes. The 840i has been offered with a 4.0L (this is where the 40 in 840 comes from; the 8 is for the 8 series and the i is because it is fuel injected) and a 4.4L V8 engines The 840i is a two door coupe that is technically in the Gran Tourer class and in many markets, including America, the 840i was actually the 840Ci with the C to designate coupe, although why the other 8 series coupe models were not bequeathed with Cs as well is not explained by this. Although the 840Cis were produced form 1989 until 1999 in Europe, they were only available in North America from 1994 until 1997.
The wheels available on the 840Ci total four different rims, two 16" alloy rims and two 17" alloy wheels. The 16" alloy wheels were both finished in silver while one had 7 spokes and the other a multi spoked pattern. The two 17" alloy rims both had a silver finish and 5 spokes or a two piece machined edge spoke pattern.
Have you been pining over these wheels and wish you had them as soon as possible? Well you are in luck, ordering is simple! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your stock original rims, and buy instantly online. Still confused concerning the specifics of the used factory original rims you need or would prefer ordering over the phone? Don't hesitate to call us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will offer you our superlative customer service. Thanks for stopping by!
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)
325 W Main St. Ontario, California 91762 (800) 896-7467 / (909) 606-0555