OEM BMW M3 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that unless stated otherwise, every wheel will arrive at your door in pristine conditon.
- For pictures of the Factory BMW M3 Rims, click on the links below where you can view them.
- Pictures will specify as to whether the Stock M3 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM BMW M3 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW M3 Rims and Wheels
The BMW M3 has arisen from the E30, E36, E46, and E90/E92/E93 developments (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in German and is where the E in the E series comes from, it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen was its auspicious alphabetical placement) as speciality high performance versions. The M stands for Motorsport and over time BMW has established itself so that these M cars have become the touchstone vehicles to which other high quality brands (such as Mercedes and Audi) sports sedan's are compared to. Engines that have been offered on the M3 for its just under three decades of production include a 2.3L 4 cylinder engine, 3.0L and 3.2L straight six engines, and a 4.0L V8 engine is currently offered on the M3 that is still in production today in body styles that include a 4 door saloon, and a 2 door coupe or convertible (developments 90, 92, and 93, respectively).
Wheels available on the M3 can easily be grouped (by family resemblance) into two different groups: pre 1995 and post 1995. Of the pre 1995 all wheels there were two; both 15" alloy rims with silver finish. Post 1995 there have been three 15" steel rims, all with painted finish and 20 holes, and a smattering of 17" to 19" rims that can mainly be described as finished in silver and having a variety of spokes.
Interested in including these wheels in your own inventory? Invest immediately, it's easy! To order these original stock rims simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we can. Thanks for including us in your wheel experience!