OEM BMW X3 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For your conveinence and satisfaction, every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory BMW X3 Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your Original BMW Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM X3 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW X3 Rims and Wheels
The BMW X3 is part of BMW's X series (the X designates it as a crossover SUV) designated the E83 by BMW when it began production in 2003 and is now producing its second generation under the F25 development (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in Germany and is where the E in the E series comes from; it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen to replace the E series when it hit 99 was its auspicious alphabetical placement) codes.. The X3 is a five door wagon equipped with an inline 6 engine, although different engine options are available in different parts of the world and include choices such as a 2.0 or 3.0 diesel engine. The design and production of the X3 has been mostly out of house and even now headquarters for production and development reside South Carolina, U.S.A.
Wheels available on the X3 range widely from 17" to 20" and were all alloy rims finished in silver except for a handful of rims such as a 19" alloy wheel with 10 twin spokes finished in hyper silver, or a 19" polished alloy rim with 15 spokes, or an 18" alloy wheel with charcoal finish and machined edge with ten spokes, or a 20" chrome rim with 5 spokes.
If you are interested in buying these wheels then you are on the perfect webpage! To order simply find your vehicle year above, choose your OEM rims, and order instantly online. If you are still having trouble figuring out your exact factory original rim match or would prefer ordering over the phone feel free to call our toll free number and one of our customer representatives will help you get your wheel. We hope you enjoyed your time with us, have a great day!
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)
325 W Main St. Ontario, California 91762 (800) 896-7467 / (909) 606-0555