OEM BMW Z4 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For your conveinence and satisfaction, every wheel is guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition.
- Pictures for you to match your Factory BMW Z4 Rims can be found in the links below.
- To find out if your OEM BMW Z4 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, you can look at the information displayed next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Original BMW Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Z4 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory BMW Z4 Rims and Wheels
The BMW Z4 was a Roadster set up on the E85/E89 developments (or Entwicklungsmummren which means something similar in German and is where the E in the E series comes from; it is speculated that the only reason F was chosen to replace the E series when it hit 99 was its auspicious alphabetical placement). The Z was chosen for this line of Roadsters after the german word Zukunft (which can be translated to " future") and began with the Z1 in 1989. The Z4 comes as both a 2 door coupe or convertible and has been offered with a variety of engines that range from 1.8L-3.2 with straight 4 and 6 cylinder engines. Since 2009 the Z4 debuted its second generation which continues to be produced and marketed around the world today.
Rims offered on the Z4 include mostly 16", 17", 18", and 19" alloy rims finished in silver. Wheels outside of this category include an 18" alloy wheel with 10 split spokes and hyper silver finish, and a machined finished 18" alloy wheel with 20 spokes.
Zealously seeking these Z3 wheels? Well your pilgrimage is over because here at original wheels we make factory rim buying as simple and easy as it can possibly be. To order all you need to do is click on the year of your vehicle, find your original rim and order instantly! If you favor ordering over the phone or still are nonplussed by the wheels you need don't hesitate to call us toll free and one of our superlative customer representatives will be pleased to help you. Thanks for visiting!
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)
325 W Main St. Ontario, California 91762 (800) 896-7467 / (909) 606-0555