OEM Cadillac CTS Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guaranteed to arrive at your door in immaculate condition, unless stated otherwise.
- Pictures of All Models of Factory Cadillac CTS Rims can be found in the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Cadillac Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your stock Cadillac CTS Rims exactly to what you need.
- Still have questions about these Used Cadillac CTS Wheels Call us Toll Free and we will be happy to help you.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Cadillac CTS Rims and Wheels
The Cadillac CTS is a luxury car that began production in 2002 and is still manufacturing its second generation today. The CTS was originally only a 4-door sedan, but in the 2008 model year when the second generation first started it became available as a 2-door coupe, 5 door station wagon, as well as a 4-door sedan. The CTS is available in both a V6 and V8 engine, and is also Cadillac's first model, since the Cimarron 15 years ago, to be available in both a manual as well as automatic transmission.
The CTS has offered a huge variety of stock alloy Rims since its inception in 2003. Most of the first wheels offered were 16", 17", and 18" with 7 spokes and polished or silver finished, and all of them were alloy. Around 2006 the rims started to get more spokes with common 9, 12, and 10 spoke patterns as well as bigger diameters when all the wheels became 18" and 19" after 2007 except for a 17", 14 spoke rim that was machined finished was seen from 2010 to 2011. The first 19" alloy rims came with a 10 spoke pattern (with 14 spoke and 5 twin spoke exceptions) and were finished in silver, hyper silver, polished, and satin graphite.
If these are the factory original alloy wheels you are looking for, then you are in luck! To order just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your alloy rim, and order instantly online or by telephone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have any other questions about these used Cadillac CTS wheels don't hesitate to call our toll free number and we will be pleased to offer our superlative customer service. Thanks for visiting!