OEM Cadillac DTS Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless we have stated otherwise every wheel is guaranteed to show up at your doorstep in immaculate condition.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of All Models of OEM Cadillac Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the Cadillac Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Displayed next to the pictures are the details needed for you to match your Factory Cadillac DTS Rims exactly to what you need.
- Still have questions about these Factory original Cadillac DTS Wheels? Call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Cadillac DTS Rims and Wheels
The Cadillac DTS is a 4 door luxury sedan that began production in 2006 when it replaced the Deville and went until they discontinued the car in 2011. Although the DTS did have a premium model named the DHS that even included a front seat lumbar massage, it was only offered with a 4.6L V8 engine and automatic transmission. A fun fact about the DTS is that a specially modified DTS was George W. Bush's car used during his second inauguration.
During the DTS's production almost all the wheels offered were 17" except four 18" Factory Original alloy rims: a 20 spoke wheel chrome finished, a 10 spoke wheel finished in chrome, and two 9 spoke rims machined and chrome finished. The rest of the wheels were all silver or chrome finished with 9 or 7 spokes. All of the stock Cadillac DTS rims made were alloy.
Are these the wheels you have been looking everywhere for? Well look no further, ordering is easy!Just find the year of your vehicle in the links above, pick your rim, and order online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. You can also call us with any other questions you might have about these used Cadillac DTS wheels and we will be happy to help you. Thanks for stopping by and come again soon!