OEM Dodge Caliber Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We want you to be pleased with your wheel so we guarantee it to arrive in immaculate condition.
- For pictures of all models of Factory Dodge Caliber Rims click the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Dodge Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Dodge Caliber Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory original Caliber Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Caliber Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Caliber was a five door hatchback that began production in 2007 to replace the Dodge Neon. The Caliber was equipped with a straight 4 cylinder engine that was available in both a gasoline and Diesel version. Built on Chrysler's PM/MK platform the Caliber was part of a joint venture by Mitsubishi and Chrysler often called "Project Global" and was available with a manual transmission as well as a Japanese "continually variable transmission." For 2013 the Dodge Dart will take the place of the Caliber although production of the Caliber will continue for fleet cars.
The wheels available on the Caliber ranged from 17" to 19" with a single 15" steel rim with painted finish and 10 holes. The only other steel wheel available was a 17" steel rim with painted finish and 10 holes as well. The remaining wheels included two 17" alloy rims with machined or silver finish and five spokes; three 18" alloy rims, two with machined finish and the other finished in cladded chrome with 5 or 5 double spokes; and two 19" alloy rims with 5 spokes finished in hyper silver or polished.
Can"t continue without these Caliber wheels? Conquer your craving by ordering them now! It's easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also call us if you have any more questions concerning these factory original wheels and we will be happy to assist you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!