OEM Dodge Colt Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- In immaculate condition your wheels will arrive, we guarantee it so you won't get a surprise.
- Find pictures of all models of Used Dodge Colt Rims in the links below.
- Every picture will specify whether the Dodge Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Factory Dodge Colt Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Colt Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Colt Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Colt was a compact car that was produced for seven generations by Mitsubishi and was what is known as a "captive import." Selling Captive imports is a marketing strategy to save production costs by outsourcing manufacturing to another company outside the target market. In this case the Colt (as well as its sister, Plymouth's Colt) was actually just Mitsubishi's Lancer. These cars have come in a variety of body styles since their introduction in 1971 that include a two door coupe, a three door hatchback, a four door sedan and a five door station wagon and all of them have only come with a straight 4 cylinder engine, which for seven generations with as wide of a range of body styles as the Colt had is a bit of a rarity. After the Neon was debuted Dodge had no need for the outsourced Colt and in 1994 Dodge discontinued their Colt.
The wheels available on the Colt were all 13" and 14" rims and came as both steel and alloy. All of the steel wheels had painted finish and and ranged from 5 to 12 holes. The remaining alloy rims were finished in machined or silver, with similar hole variations and one coming in a left/right variation.
Interested in purchasing these Used Factory Original Wheels ? Well look no further because ordering these OEM Wheels is a piece of cake! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number 800 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we are able. Have a great day!