OEM Dodge Sprinter 2500 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every wheel is guarranteed to arrive pristine at your door, if you aren't satisfied we aren't satisfied.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of stock rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Sprinter 2500 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your used 2500 rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Sprinter 2500 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Sprinter 2500 Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Sprinter 2500, also known as the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and originally released in North America as the Freightliner, was produced under the Dodge name from 2002 until 2009 when it was reclaimed by the Mercedes corporation. The main difference between the 2500 and 3500 Sprinter is the 3500's greater load capacity. The light duty truck is sold as passenger vehicle usually and has been equipped with inline four and five cylinder engines during its first generation, with either a 3.0L or 3.5L V6 engine taking the place of the straight five cylinder for the second generation. Manual and automatic transmissions were available on both generations. Production of its second generation continues today.
Wheels on the Sprinter 2500 include 15" and 16" steel and alloy rims. Of the steel rims all had painted finish. The alloy wheels were finished in either silver or machined and had various spoke patterns.
Are these the original rims you need? Well you are in luck because ordering right now is easy! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online or call (800) 896-7467 to order over the phone toll free. You can also call us if you have any more questions concerning these OEM wheels and we will be happy to assist you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!