OEM Dodge Van Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that all Factory Dodge Van Rims will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Original Dodge Wheels.
- Chrome, Silver Paint, Machined, Aluminum Alloy, or Steel, pictures will specify so in confusion you won't feel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Dodge Van Rims exactly to what you need.
- Still have any questions about the Stock Van Wheels you are looking for? Please don't hesitate to call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Dodge Van Rims and Wheels
The Dodge Ram Van, designated internally as the B-Series, began production in 1971 when it was simply designated the Dodge Van, but was known throughout its thirty year production by other nameplates as well such as the Ram Van and the Ram Wagon. The Van came in 3 and 4 door van body styles as well as 3 and 4 door wagon body styles. As might be guessed by its B-series title was built on Chrysler's B platform which it shared with Plymouth's Voyager. Equipped mostly with V8 engines the Ram Van was also available as a straight or slant 6 cylinder engine and automatic or manual transmissions. In 2003 Dodges Van was replaced with the Dodge Sprinter (which was manufactured by Mercedes-Benz).
The Wheels available on the Ram Van were exclusively 15" and 16" steel rims except for three 15" alloy rims, silver and machined finished with 6, 8, or 15 spokes and a 16.5" steel rim with painted finish. The remaining wheels were finished in chrome and paint and ranged from 4 to 16 holes.
Looking to acquire these used Stock rims? Luckily, getting these wheels is as simple as can be! To order, simply pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your Stock original rims, and order instantly online or call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 to purchase your OEM wheels. Our toll free number is also available for you to call with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our outstanding customer service to help you get the Used Stock Rims you need at a price that is equitable. Thanks for visiting!