OEM Honda Accord Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Every used wheel will arrive in immaculate condition, we guarantee it so you don't have to worry.
- The year buttons below will take you to all pictures of OEM Honda Accord wheels in order for you to help find the wheel you need.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Honda Accord Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Honda Accord Rims and Wheels
The Honda Accord has been a widely successful car that began production in 1976 as a compact car and has since then been manufactured as a midsize coupe and sedan as well as full size sedan and cross tour body styles in North America. Laying claim to various accolades (such as the best-selling Japanese car in the U.S. for 15 years along with two years of being the best selling car in its class), the Accord's identity is contingent upon its name rather than some underlying corresponding feature throughout its generations (as well as the different world market versions sold in Japan and Europe). The main factor to the Accord's sustained success is due to Honda's uncompromising safety that continue to score 5 or 4 stars in every crash test rating by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for the past ten years. The Accord continues to produce its ninth generation today for North America as either a 2 door coupe with a straight four engine, and a four door sedan with a V6 engine.
Rims for the Accord began as 13" and 14" steel and alloy rims with painted and machined finishes and spokes ranging from 6 to 24. As time has continued, 15" and 16" wheels were available mainly as alloy, but for two 15" and two 16" steel rims with painted or black finish and 20 or 16 spokes. Newer rims are exclusively alloy and come as big as 17", 18" and 19" with finishes like chrome, smooth or textured silver, charcoal, and dark silver.
If you need these original rims you have come to the correct webpage because owning these wheels is just a few clicks away. To order simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory original rims, and buy instantly online. If you are still unsure as to which specific rims you are looking for or would prefer ordering over the phone don't hesitate to call our toll free number 800 896 7467 and we will happy to help you however we can. Thanks for stopping by!