OEM Infiniti Q45 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- It is our guarantee to you that every wheel will arrive in excellent condition.
- Choose the year of your Q45 below to find all pictures of OEM Infiniti Q45 wheels for a more accessible identification system.
- If you are unsure as to whether the stock original wheel you are looking at is aluminum alloy, steel, or finished in silver, hypersilver, machined, or chrome the details will be displayed to the right of every picture.
- If you still have any questions about the Factory Infiniti Q45 Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Infiniti Q45 Rims and Wheels
The Infiniti Q45 began production in 1989 as one of the first two models from the Infiniti marque alongside the M30. The Q45 is a full-size luxury sedan that was produced for three generations which included one of the only cars manufactured by Infiniti to have a number in the name that did not designate the engine displacement. Though the first and last generations of the Q45 did have a 4.5L V8 engine, the second generation was equipped with a 4.1L engine. The Q45 was discontinued after it was outdone (seemingly on accident) by an updated M car that became the flagship by fault of superiority. The last model year was 2006.
Wheels on the Q45 range from 15" to 19" and, except for a single 16" painted steel rim, they were all alloy. The 15" and 16" wheels were finished in machined and silver and had a 5, 15, 25, or diamond spoke pattern. There were four 18" alloy wheels finished in silver, chrome or hyper silver with 7 or 8 spokes and three 17" alloy rims with machined, silver, or hyper silver finishes and 6, 7, or 8 spokes. There was one 19" alloy wheel finished in hyper silver with 5 double spokes.
With guaranteed quality rims and competitive pricing you can fulfill all your Used factory original wheel needs. Choose your vehicle in the links above, pick your vehicle year, find your original rims, and order instantly online or call us to purchase your factory original Q45 wheels. You can also call our toll free number with any additional questions about your factory original rims and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. Thanks for visiting!