OEM Isuzu Amigo Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Although all our wheels are used, we guarantee that every rim will arrive at your door in like-new condition.
- Find links to pictures of and information about every model of Factory Isuzu Amigo Rims.
- If the Used Isuzu Amigo rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- Find all the details needed for you to match your OEM Isuzu Amigo Wheels exactly in the links below.
- If you have any questions about the Factory Original Amigo Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Isuzu Amigo Rims and Wheels
The Isuzu Amigo is a short wheelbase rendition of the Japanese Isuzu Wizard and has been called a variety of other names as well including the Isuzu MU, the Honda Jazz, The Opel Frontera Sport, the Vauxhall Frontera Sport, and the Holden Frontera Sport. Although the Amigo was available with a 2.2L straight four cylinder engine this was generally eschewed for the more appropriately powered V6 engine choices that included a 3.2L or a 3.5L displacement. In 2001 Isuzu changed the Amigo's name to the Rodeo Sport.
Wheels on the Amigo are comprised exclusively of 15" and 16" rims. There were two steel rims, both 15" with painted finish and either 9 or 7 spokes. There were two 16" alloy wheels machined finished or machined with black accents and six spokes and one 15" alloy rim machined finished with 6 spokes as well.
Are you interested in owning these factory rims? Look no further, you can buy them here! Simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our unparalleled customer service. Thanks for stopping by!