OEM Isuzu Trooper Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Unless we state otherwise every wheel you order will be delivered to your door in immaculate condition.
- The links below lead to pictures of all model years of Used Isuzu Trooper Wheels.
- All pictures will specify if the Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your factory Isuzu Trooper Rims exactly to what you need are displayed next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Isuzu Trooper wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Isuzu Trooper Rims and Wheels
The Isuzu Trooper began production in 1981 and reached the American markets by 1984. A midsize SUV powered only with a straight four cylinder engine (without even a turbocharged engine option), the first generation Trooper was largely regarded as underpowered until the second generation when a V6 option became available. The second generation Trooper was also sold by Honda and Acura as the Trooper or SLX. In 2005 the Trooper was discontinued to make room for newer models such as the Ascender and Axiom.
Wheels on the Trooper were exclusively 15" and 16" alloy and steel rims. The three 15" steel rims were finished in silver or chrome and had 9 or 6 holes and the one 16" steel wheel had painted finish and 6 holes. The alloy rims were finished in white, silver, gold, or machined and had 5, 6, 10, or 12 Y spoke patterns.
Have these factory rims piqued your interest? To find pictures of all the wheels offered on your vehicle choose the year of your model in the links above and you will be taken to pictures with spec details and part numbers listed next to each one for your convenience. If you see your wheels in the pictures you can simply click the buy now button to purchase instantly. If you are unable to locate your wheels or have other questions feel free to call our toll free number and we will be pleased to help you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!