OEM Kia Magentis Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what we do? Watch our 1 minute video at the bottom of the page to find out about our operation.
- In Immaculate condition every wheel will appear, we guarantee it so you don't have to fear!
- To find pictures of the Factory Kia Magentis Rims, click the year links below.
- Whether the Stock Magentis Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to the pictures of each wheel.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Kia Magentis Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Kia Magentis Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Kia Magentis Rims and Wheels
The Kia Magentis was began production in 2000 and has been known around the world as both the Magentis as well as the Optima in certain markets such as Europe and Canada. The first generation Magentis was actually only a rebadged Hyundai Sonata. The second generation began in 2005 and was built on Kia's global platform MG and is still closely related to the corresponding year Sonatas. Equipped with straight four cylinder engines (both petrol and diesel), the Optima also had an available option for a V6 engine during its second generation as a power upgrade. The Magentis name was discontinued for the Optima's third generation, and is now only known as the Optima and the K5 (K5 is used mostly in Asian markets). No Magentis was sold in the U.S. although some have made their way over from the Canada and other countries; it is important to remember we do not ship outside the contiguous U.S.
Wheels on the Magentis consist of 15", 16", 17", and a single 14" steel rim with painted finish. The 15" wheels consisted of two alloy rims with either a machined finish or silver with machined lip, and a 15" steel wheel finished in black. The four 16" wheel consisted of only one steel but three alloy with machined or silver finish with 8, 7, or 5 spokes. Both of the 17" alloy rims were finished in silver and had either 5 twin or 6 spokes.
Looking to acquire these used Stock rims? Luckily, getting these wheels is as simple as can be! To order, simply pick the year of your vehicle from the links above, find your Stock original rims, and order instantly online. Our toll free number is also available for you to call with any additional questions about your factory original rims and one of our customer representatives will be happy to offer outstanding customer service to help you get the Used Stock Rims you need at a price that is equitable. Thanks for visiting!