OEM Kia Rio Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- For more information about our operation, what we do, and these factory Kia Rio Rims watch out short 1 minute video below the links.
- In Immaculate condition your wheel will arrive, quality is something we never compromise.
- Find pictures of every Model of OE Rio Rims by clicking the links below.
- All pictures will specify if the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, simply look to the left of each picture.
- We display all the details necessary for you to match your Used Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Kia Rio Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Kia Rio Rims and Wheels
The Kia Rio was introduced in 2000 as the Kia's own subcompact car to succeed the previous to the Kia Pride that had been a rebadged Ford Festiva. The first generation Rio was only available as a four door sedan or five door hatchback that was equipped with an inline four cylinder engine. Second generation Rio's that began production in 2005 were vastly redesigned but maintained many of the same characteristics such as the same sized straight four engine (1.4L, 1.5L, and 1.6L) as well as having a four speed automatic and five speed manual transmissions, albeit all of these components were completely different production parts from the first generation. The third generation saw the most change with the additions of not only a three door hatchback to the line but also a straight three diesel engine along with a diesel straight four that was not offered previous. The third generation began production in 2011 and continues to production today.
Wheels on the Rio range from 13" to 16" and include both steel and alloy rims. The single 15" rim offered on the Rio had five spokes and was finished in silver; there was only a single 16" wheel and had 7 spokes with silver finish. The steel wheels were limited to a single 13" steel rim finished in black or silver with 8 holes, and three 14" steel wheels with black finish and 8, 12, or 15 holes. The remaining rims were machined or silver finished with 5, 6, or 7 spokes.
Totally taken with these Rio rims? To order now, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about these Used Kia Rio Rims or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to offer our terrific customer service. Thanks for stopping by!