OEM Oldsmobile Aurora Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Interested in learning more about what goes on here at originalwheels.com? Check out this 1 minute video at the bottom of the page and find out!
- Although all original wheels are used, we guarantee them to arrive at your door structurally perfect and a clean refinished coat.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory Oldsmobile Aurora Rims.
- If the Stock Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined will be specified next to each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Used Oldsmobile Aurora Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Oldsmobile Aurora Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Oldsmobile Aurora Rims and Wheels
Debuting for the 1995 model year, the Aurora began production in 1994 on General Motor's G-body platform that that is also responsible for Buick's Riviera. A four door sedan, the Aurora is part of the midsize class and lasted for two generations with unimpressive sales. Powered exclusively by a 4.0L V8 mated to a four speed automatic transmission for its first generation, the second generation, which began in 2001, also had a 3.5L V6 engine available- both still only had a four speed automatic transmission. A not very successful model the Aurora was pulled from the lineup in 2003 as a result of the Oldsmobile brand being phased out of General Motors.
The Aurora offered two 16" alloy rims finished in silver, chrome, or silver with a machined lip and six spokes; three 17" alloy rims with 6 or 7 spokes finished in silver, chrome, machined, or polished; and one 16" steel rim with 14holes and a painted finish.
OriginalWheels.com is the perfect online store to purchase these wheels. With guaranteed quality wheels and rims at competitive pricing to facilitate your factory original rim needs. Choose your vehicle year above, find your factory alloy rims, and order instantly online or call us toll free to purchase your stock original rims or with any additional questions about your used wheels and we will be happy to offer our unparalleled customer service to help you get the factory original rims you need at a price that is fair. Thanks for stopping by!