OEM Pontiac G8 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- To find out the rims you will receive from Originalwheels.com check out our 1 minute video at the bottom of this page.
- You can expect that every Used G8 wheel will arrive in Immaculate condition, Guaranteed, unless stipulated otherwise.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of All Models of Rims, to cross reference your own rims with.
- If you are unsure as to whether the Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined, just check next to the picture.
- All relevant details to ensure you get the factory Pontiac G8 rims you need will be displayed next to each picture.
- If you still have any questions about the OEM Pontiac G8 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Pontiac G8 Rims and Wheels
The Pontiac G8 was manufactured by the Australian branch of General Motors, Holden who sold the G8 as the Holden VE Commodore. A full size car with rear wheel drive, the G8 may have been built like a flagship model, however it did not reach the market like one. Introduced only two years before Pontiac's demise, the G8 was marketed far below sticker price, while many remained unsold during its two model years 2008 and 2009. Powered by either a 3.6 V6 engine or a V8 that was either 6.0 or 6.2L, the G8 had plans to be offered in a two door coupe utility version as well as a five door station wagon variant that were cancelled before they made it to the production line. This left the only G8 produced to be a four door sedan. Although the G8 was off the market a year before Pontiac's demise in 2009, its legacy continues through its successor, Chevrolet's SS.
Wheels for the G8 consist of 18" and 19" alloy rims with five or five twin spokes. The two 19" alloy wheels were machined or polished while the 18" alloy rims had silver, machined, or machined with silver accents finish.
Ordering these rims with us is a good idea for several reasons; it is easy, we are friendly, and we guarantee that you will receive a beautiful rim. To find the rims that will match your wheel simply look through all the pictures listed under the Model year of your G8, a page that can be accessed by clicking the year from those listed above. Call our toll free number for assistance and friendly customer service and one of our representatives will be pleased to help you however they are able. Thanks for visiting !