OEM Volvo 90 Series Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- Your OEM Volvo 90 Series rims will arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of All Models of Factory 90 Series Rims.
- All specifications for each factory Volvo 90 Series rim will be stated to the right of each picture.
- We display the details needed for you to match your original Volvo 90 Series rims perfectly.
- If you have any questions about the stock Volvo Rims you are looking for, please call us toll free.
Information On Factory Volvo 90 Series Rims and Wheels
The 90 Series materialized from the 900 series along with its mate the V90 (a wagon version) in an effort from Volvo to transition all of its cars to the same nomenclature system, so in 1996 the 90 Series and V90 were created; the only difference between the 960 and 90 Series/V90 was a modified air conditioning system. A four door saloon (sedan), the 90 Series was available with only two straight six cylinder engines that were virtually identical but for a .4L displacement difference. The 90 Series was discontinued in 1998.
Wheels available on the 90 Series were all 15" and 16" alloy rims along with two steel wheels; a 15' steel rim with 10 spokes and a painted finish and a 16" steel wheel with painted finish. The alloy rims were finished in either silver, hyper silver, or machined while spoke patters varied from 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, and even a 15" alloy wheel finished in silver with a machined lip and diamond spoke pattern.
Looking for these OEM wheels? Just find the year of your vehicle in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. You can also call us at our toll free number if you have any questions about the factory rims you want to purchase. We hope that your factory original rim buying experience has been as easy and pleasant as possible and that you come back soon for your next wheel purchase. Have a great day!