OEM Audi S8 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that all wheels will arrive at your door in immaculate condition unless we state otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all Models of OEM Audi S8 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Audi S8 Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Audi Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the OEM Audi S8 Rims you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Audi S8 Rims and Wheels
The Audi S8 is a higher performance A8 4-door sedan. The S8 was released in Europe in 1996 and after some minor cosmetic changes in 1999 began to be marketed in North America. The S8, along with the rest of the Audi S series, is equipped standard with their trademarked quattro four-wheel drive.
During the time the S8 was sold in North America only two Rims were ever offered. Originally there was an 18", 6 spoke wheel that was finished in silver. In 2007 a fancier 7 double spoke rim that was 20" with a polished finish was the only factory original wheel that was offered for the duration of the S8's production.
To find your OEM Audi S8 Rims simply choose your vehicle year in the links above, find your rim, and order instantly. If you have any questions about the OEM Audi S8 Rims you need or how to order them don't hesitate to contact us at our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be happy to offer our exquisite customer service to help you get the stock wheels you need at a price that is fair. At Originalwheels.com we guarantee that you receive your factory original wheels at your door, in pristine condition. We try to make your rim and wheel buying experience as easy, convienent, and pleasant as possible and hope that you come back for your next OEM wheel purchase. Thanks for visiting Originalwheels.com!