Here at OriginalWheels.com, we make it simple for you! Let’s look at some quick steps to help you find that
factory original rim that you’re missing.
1. Go to OriginalWheels.com (But that’s already a given)
2. Click on the type of car that you have. Let’s say I have a Porsche (Pfft, I wish)
3. Then choose the model that you have. I’m gonna click on 911.
4. Choose the year of your car. (Mine will be 2009)
5. Simply look through the Factory Rims that look exactly like yours. (I would personally prefer the 2009 Porsche 911 rims )
6. Call us at1-800-896-7467 & we’ll be more than happy to assist you with that Original Rim of yours.
So as you can see, depending on what kind of car that you have, not all of the OEM wheels listed have pictures. But lucky for you, we included descriptions so that way you can match the details with your original wheel.