Lucky for you, there’s only 6 steps to make those OEM wheels look like new every time you’re out on the road. Let’s pretend you have a set of Factory Original BMW X6 Wheels , here’s what you’re going to want to do:
1. Clean your tires first! Since your tires are prone to track more dirt, the dirt will fall on the rims. So just clean it off from there.
2. Spray some degreaser on the original Rims. This will make it easier to wipe off all of the buildup accumulated from the tires & dirt that you collected while driving.
3. Wipe the degreaser off after about 1-2 minutes; if you leave it on too long, it can eventually damage or discolor the factory wheels.
4. Rinse the rims with water to get the rest of the degreaser off.
5. Dry the OEM rims with a dry & clean towel, cloth, or whatever you have laying around.
6. FINALLY, use a rim cleaner to make them shiny & use Armor All to protect them from any minor scratches.
Always here to help,