OEM Buick Rainier Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- We guarantee that every factory original wheel will arrive at your door in Immaculate condition unless stated otherwise.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Buick Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the Factory Buick Rainier Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Buick Rainier Wheel exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the used Buick Rainier Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size, you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Buick Rainier Rims and Wheels
The Buick Rainier was a 4-door SUV that was in production from 2004 until 2007 when it was replaced by the Buick Enclave. It came in both a straight six engine as well as a V8 and was introduced to replace the Oldsmobile Bravada.
The Rainier offered a variety of styles of 18" alloy wheels finished in chrome and a handful of 17" alloy stock wheels. The only two factory original alloy wheels for the Rainier that were offered in finishes other than chrome were the 17", 8 spoke Rim with a machined finish, and a 17", 6 spoke rim with a polished finish. Some styles of the 18" chrome wheels include a 6 spoke, a 6 double spoke, a 6 twin spoke, a 6 split spoke, and a 12 spoke.
Are you interested in owning factory original Rainier rims? Order now, it's so easy! Just find your vehicle year in the links above, choose your rim, and order instantly online or by telephone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. If you have any other questions about your wheels and rims please don't hesitate to call and we will be happy to offer our superb customer service. Here at OriginalWheels.com we strive to make your Factory original Rim buying experience as easy and convienent as possible and hope that you enjoyed your OEM wheel experience with us. Thanks for visiting us!