OEM Chevrolet Camaro Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Used Chevrolet Camaro Wheels.
- Pictures specify whether the Factory Chevrolet Camaro Rims are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Camaro Wheel are displayed next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the Used Chevrolet Camaro Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Camaro Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Camaro is a 2-door sportscar that had its first 4 generations, which ran from 1966 until 2002, built on Chevy's F-platform (that the Camaro shared with the Chevy Firebird) and the current (5th) generation that started in 2009 is being built on GM's Zeta platform. The Camaro was first designed to compete with Ford's Mustang sportscar. The Chevy Camaro has been offered through its generations with a variety of straight 4 and 6 cylinder engines as well as V6 and V8 engines and automatic as well as manual transmissions.
During the Chevy Camaro's legacy the car has offered a plethora of rims any where from 14" to 21" with 30 spokes to 4 holes. The wheels for the second generation (which is the first of the Camaro's wheels we carry) are all 14" and 15" with painted finish, in both steel as well as alloy. In 1985 (midway through the third generation) the Camaro's first 16" alloy wheel was manufactured with 5 spokes and machined finish with silver or gold pockets. The first 17" alloy wheel was first offered in 1993, the same year the first 16" steel wheel was released. After the Camaro's 8 year hiatus, it became available with 18", 19", 20", and 21" alloy rims, and one 18" steel wheel with 5 spokes finished in black or silver. All of the new rims come either with 5 spokes or 5 triple spokes and are finished in silver, hyper silver, machined or black.
Looking for these OEM Chevrolet Camaro Wheels? Just find the year of your vehicle in the links above, choose your factory Chevrolet Camaro rims, and order instantly online or by phone at our toll free number (800) 896-7467. You can also call us at our toll free number if you have any questions about the used factory original rims you want to purchase. Thanks for visiting and come again soon!