OEM Chevrolet Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive on your door step in like-new condition unless otherwise stated.
- OriginalWheels.com has provided links of Models that lead to OEM Chevrolet Rim images.
- All information will specify if the Factory Chevrolet Wheels are Aluminum Alloy or Steel and if the finish is Chrome, Silver Painted or Machined.
- Find the details needed for you to locate your Stock Chevrolet Wheel in the links below.
- If you have any questions about our Used Chevrolet Wheels, or Chevrolet Rims call us toll free for sales.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Rims and Wheels
Chevrolet, also known as Chevy, is one of America’s most iconic brands. It is an American brand currently owned by GM. The Chevrolet brand has been around since the early 1900’s and even competed with the original Ford Model T. Since that time much has changed but Chevy is still incredibly popular. Chevrolet produces everything from sports cars to heavy duty work trucks. One of the most famous vehicles produced by the company would be the Camaro, a sports car that has held ground as a favorite for decades. Along with their sports cars have been many commuter sedans that have become so common place on the highways that many of us don’t think twice when we see them.
When it comes to original Chevy wheels there is definitely no shortage. Because Chevrolet and Cadillac have such a close relationship many stock Chevy rims actually interchange between the two manufacturers, especially a lot of the later model Silverado wheels. Factory Chevrolet rims come in all shapes, sizes, and finishes. Because there is such a wide range of vehicle types offered there are also many rim options. Many of the base models, truck, and vans come with a basic OEM steel Chevrolet wheel that takes either a simple center cap or a full wheel cover. Even late models often come with these factory steel Chevy rims.
When it comes to alloy Chevrolet rims there seems to be an endless supply of options. They range anywhere from 16” to 22” and are available in every finish from silver, black, machined, polished, chrome and clad chrome. The only finish that is rarely seen on Chevrolet rims is the Hyper Silver painted finish. Clad chrome is actually a fairly recent development in oem Chevrolet wheels. Rather than chrome dipping their alloy wheels they are now attaching a permanent molded chrome wheel cover. This is meant to reduce weight and have fewer issues with corrosion from the elements.
When it comes to factory Chevrolet rims you’re not going to find a wider selection. Just choose your vehicle model from above then your vehicle year to find the wheel options offered for your car, truck or SUV.
For additional information about our company or your rim watch our Chevrolet Rims video or give us a call toll free to speak to a representative.
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)
325 W Main St. Ontario, California 91762 (800) 896-7467 / (909) 606-0555