OEM Chevrolet S10 Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet S10 Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Chevrolet S10 Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Brushed.
- We display the details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the factory original S10 Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet S10 Rims and Wheels
The Chevy S-10 is a compact pickup truck successfully sold in the U.S. from 1982 until the Chevy Colorado replaced it in 2004, although it was replaced in Brazil in 2012 by the Colorado it kept its name. The S10 was offered with a straight 4 cylinder engine as well as V6 engines and also a 4 cylinder Diesel during its first generation, and automatic or manual transmissions.
The wheels available on the S10 range from 14" to 16" but are mostly composed of 15" rims. The first wheels available were two 14" steel wheels with painted finish and 4 holes or 5 spokes. The first alloy wheel for the S10 came out in 1983 as a 15" alloy rim with a rough finish in several colors with 5 spokes, but not until 1993 were the S10 wheels solely comprised of alloy wheels (except for the last 15" steel rim with 8 holes and painted finish). in 1996 the first 16" wheel was offered as an alloy rim with machined finish with 5 spokes, the second came three years later in silver finish with 5 split spokes.
Are these the used factory original rims you have been searching high and low for? Well your search is over because this wheel is right here ready to be ordered by you! Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory Chevrolet S10 rims, and order instantly online. If you would prefer to order over the phone or would like to learn more about this OEM rim call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help. Thanks for stopping by!