OEM Chevrolet Venture Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- Below are links that lead to pictures of all models of original Factory Chevrolet Venture Rims.
- All pictures will specify if the OEM Chevrolet Venture Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- The details needed for you to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need are displayed next to each picture.
- If you have any questions about the Used Chevrolet Venture Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Venture Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Venture was a minivan with 3 and 4 door body styles available that began production in 1997 to replace the Lumina APV and continued production until 2005 when it was replaced by the Chevy Uplander, a strikingly similar minivan that looks more like a second generation than a whole new car line that is still in production today. The Venture, like its other minivan and SUV crossover comrades, was built on the U body Platform and is only available with a V6 engine and automatic transmission.
The Venture was available with three used factory original wheels, alloy and steel. The wheels offered were a 15" alloy rim with 5 triple spokes and machined finish; a 15" steel rim with painted finish and 20 holes; and a 16" alloy rim with 5 spokes finished in silver.
Visualizing these Venture rims as your own? Turn that vision into a reality by ordering them now! It's so easy, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call us toll free (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you however we are able. Thanks for stopping by!