OEM Chevrolet Volt Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All wheels are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Volt Rims.
- All pictures will specify whether the Chevrolet Volt Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- We display the details needed for you to match your stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Factory original stock Chevy Volt Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Volt Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Volt is a 5 door hatchback built on GM's Delta II platform and began production in 2010. The Volt is most recognized for being a plug in hybrid car that has not only a 4 cylinder gasoline engine but a Electric motor along with a battery to hold enough saved energy to travel about 40 miles. The Volt is a fairly popular car that has won over 10 awards for various aspects, obviously most of its awards were due to its superior and innovatory fuel economy.
The Volt has offered two wheels since its production. Both are 17" alloy rims with five spokes, one is finished in silver and the other is polished finished.
Vexed that these Volt wheels aren't your very own, don't worry, you have not viewed this page in vain; ordering these wheels is a few clicks away! To order, simply find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your rim, and order instantly online. Still have questions about this stock original wheel or would prefer to order these used factory original rims over the phone? Call (800) 896-7467 to talk to us toll free and we will be pleased to help you however we are able. Thanks for visiting!