OEM Chevrolet Optra Wheels - Used Factory Original Rims
- All used factory original rims are guaranteed to arrive in immaculate condition unless otherwise stated.
- The links below lead to pictures of all models of Factory Chevrolet Optra Rims.
- Each picture will specify if the Used Chevrolet Optra Wheels are Aluminum Alloy, Steel, Chrome, Silver Paint or Machined.
- Displayed next to each picture are the details needed to match your Stock Chevrolet Rims exactly to what you need.
- If you have any questions about the Stock stock Chevrolet Optra Wheels you are looking for, please call us Toll Free.
- To determine your wheel size you will need to look on the side wall of your tire. - Example = P235/75R15 is a 15" Rim.
Information On Factory Chevrolet Optra Rims and Wheels
The Chevy Optra is a compact car that has been in production since 2002 and marketed under a variety of names by several companies that include Buick, Daewoo, Holden, and Suzuki. The Optra came in hatchback, wagon, and sedan body styles designed by Pininfarina (an Italian car design company) apart from the Hatchback which was designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro (who is responsible for the VW Rabbit among many other car designs). The Optra is only available with a 4 cylinder engine and comes with either manual or automatic transmissions. Although the first generation's production ceased in 2008, a second generation continues to be sold, most commonly as the Chevrolet Cruze.
Three wheels were offered on the Chevy Optra during its six year production. Every OEM wheel available was a 15" rim, two were alloy wheels finished in silver with 6 or 12 spokes, the third wheel was steel with 14 holes and painted finish.
Interested in owning these original rims? Then read the sentence right after this one. Ordering is easy, just find your vehicle year in the links above, pick your factory Chevrolet Optra rims, and order instantly online. If you have any other questions about your factory original rim or would prefer to order over the phone just call our toll free number (800) 896-7467 and we will be pleased to help you with any difficulties you might have in acquiring these wheels. Thanks for stopping by!